Children's Accessories: Caged Bird Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

I am a sucker for accessories and ever since I became a mother, my obsession has grown. I am constantly on the lookout for special pieces to add to my son or daughters' outfit and compliment their unique personalities.  My latest find is from Caged Bird found on Etsy.  Wyatte Lawson from Caged Bird is a mother of two children, one diagnosed with autism. Wyatte painted as an outlet and financial support for her daughter's needs. Painting turned into jewelry and the rest is history. She has a beautiful story that has translated into beautiful product. Support this mother's struggle:

Other Half pink frosted donut bracelet set
BFF/Momm & Me Bracelets


Modern Color Block Bracelet, Carousel
Carousel Bracelet


Modern wood bunny pins
Bunny Hair Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground